The AFG, which was founded in 1874, is the professional union that represents the
French gas industry (natural gas, biogas and LPG).
It promotes the industry’s business,
• by representing it with the authorities;
• by participating in the drafting of legislative and regulatory documents;
• by contributing to work both in Europe and internationally;
• by carrying out studies through its seven commissions;
• by distributing information via different media;
• and by providing specialised services (standardisation, certifi cation, training).
It includes a wide range of private and public organisations - diversified or specialised,
French or foreign-owned, operating in the global, national or local markets, - as well as
More information : www.afgaz.fr